HOW TO ENROLL
1. Go to the Schedule and Forms tab to download and print forms.
2. Review the Academy Guidelines.
3. Review the Class schedules of your choice. Review the dates and times for the class and make sure you can attend every day.
4. Print the ESFF 1000 Application, NFPA 1582 Physical Form and the Academy Application forms. Properly fill out the applications/forms and deliver them in person during one of the current class days. You may also mail the applications with the correct payment or deposit.
5. Provide proof of all prerequisites on the first night of class.
Note: the prerequisite class has to be taken first to attend the fire academy. You may register for both the ESFF and Academy class at the same time. Any ESFF 1000 class taken outside of WVFA will count as credit towards the prerequisite.
If you have questions please feel free to contact any number listed on this page.
For questions about the academy please contact us so that we can help you get your fire fighting career started.
ga('create', 'UA-61426806-1', 'auto');